Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dove Advanced Hair Series Regenerative Nourishment Review

For years Dove have been committed in providing the best quality of products for hair and skin. Dove Advanced Hair Series Regenerative Nourishment collection has been specially selected to benefit damaged and over-processed hair. Formulated with red algae, keratin, nutri complex is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it stronger, smoother and prevents breakage. 
Dove had sent me to review their new hair product line regenerative nourishment of shampoo & conditioner and serum-in oil. The serum-in oil provides your hair with less breakage, more manageable to style, and smooths & shine the hair. The directions is on clean damp hair, spread 3 to 4 pumps between the hands and apply, avoiding the roots. Style as usual, this can be also used to reduce frizz, and boost shine. The serum-in oil is very greasy, just a little will spread throughout the hair, and I have extremely thick hair and all it took was a small amount, then immediately I wash my hands very well. The serum does make my hair more manageable than before. The shampoo is great! I love how it lathers my hair very well working each strain, making my hair feel stronger. The shampoo rinses off with leaving any shampoo residue behind. The conditioner is perfect for dry, frizzy hair like mine, it helps to smooth out those irritating split ends and repair damaged hair. I really like the conditioner! Great quality of products, I highly recommended them. You can find Dove products at http://www.dove.us/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising