Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Skeleton Hands T-Shirt Review (Halloween Gift Guide)

Want a different change than the ordinary Halloween costume? Want a t-shirt that's funny, scary and fun? Then BigTimeTeez is the site to select the perfect Halloween shirt for men, women and kids. You can choose varieties of styles of tank top, pullover hoodie, long sleeve and more! BigTimeTeez has the coolest, and the best selections of t-shirts to choose from of tv/movies, music, holidays, maternity, infant, sports and more! 
I had chosen skeleton hands women's form t-shirt for my review, because I have seen it's a very different Halloween t-shirt that's hilarious yet so cool. The shirt is 100% preshrunk comfortable cotton tee, and it's proudly designed & professionally screen painted in the USA. It is indeed very comfortable with the perfect fit, unlike other Halloween shirts I had bought that would never fit right either it runs small or big. I have to give the company five stars for making a great quality of t-shirt the design is so funny, I love it and I had washed it a couple of times and the printed design never faded and the t-shirt never stretch out.
This t-shirt would go great with a pair of Halloween design or solid color leggings, jeans, long witchy skirt, or create your kind of fun way to celebrate Halloween. I'm definitely going to wear the t-shirt with a pair of leggings and that shall be my Halloween costume, something comfy & cozy yet fun with a kick of humor. You can find the skeleton hands t-shirt at http://www.bigtimeteez.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising