Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Nature Science VEGAN OMEGA-3 Review

Nature's Science VEGAN OMEGA-3 is a vegan friendly Omega-3 supplement which also contains Omega's 6 and 9 and is made from plant based marine algae.It contains 5X more DHA per day than krill oil.

Contains:

Omega's 3, 6 & 9
Fish Free Omega-3
No Fishy Aftertaste
No Mercury Risk
Plant Based

WHAT IS VEGAN OMEGA-3?
Nature's Science VEGAN OMEGA-3™ provides the omega-3 fatty acids, docosahexaeonic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaeonic acid (EPA), from marine algae. VEGAN OMEGA-3 provides 240 mg of DHA and 120 mg of EPA per day. Additionally, VEGAN OMEGA-3 has no fishy aftertaste and comes in vegetarian softgel.

NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Nature's Science VEGAN OMEGA-3 contains pure natural omega oil derived from marine algae for a rich, vegan friendly source of DHA and EPA.


I was sent to review a bottle of 84 vegetarian softgel capsules. Directions is take two softgels in the morning with breakfast and the second serving two softgels 6 hours later with an afternoon meal or snack, each time with 8 oz. glass of water. The supplement is great for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, it also may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. I enjoyed taking these softgels, which never left any fishy odor in the mouth nor aftertaste, and no fishy gas or burbs. This supplement never upset my stomach nor given me any other side effects unlike other omega-3's i had bought that did. Each day i feel great i'm taking a vitamin that helps keep my health on track. I have more energy than before, i feel great! I'm completely happy to review this product!  You can find this wonderful supplement at http://www.naturessciencesupplements.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising