Wednesday, February 25, 2015

L'Oreal Paris Oleo Therapy Hair Expertise Collection Review

Introducing Oleo Therapy hair expertise sulfate-free system, L'Oreal Paris first replenishing system for dull, dry or damaged hair. Formulated with a 6 flower oil blend. L'Oreal Paris system provides intense nutrition & shine hair is restored to smooth & silky with no weigh-down and non-greasy. You can purchase from L'Oreal Paris online or find a store locator right here
Oleo Therapy hair expertise collection:
Oil infused shampoo- deep intense nutrition, hair is restored to a smooth and silky. 100% sulfate free and vegan, no harsh salts, no parabens and natural botanicals. 

Oil infused conditioner- 100 vegan, natural botanicals and no parabens. Direction- after using Oleo Therapy oil infused shampoo apply conditioner and massage gently, leave on 1-2 minutes then rinse. For optimal results use with Oleo Therapy treatments. 

Deep recovery mask- This new nourish balm revives lifeless locks and restores hair's natural radiance. Directions- after using Oleo Therapy oil infused shampoo apply on lengths and ends, leave on 3-5 minutes then rinse. 

Self-heating hot oil- intense repair treatment- L'Oreal Paris 1st self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged & relaxed hair. Silken & illuminates for healthy looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished & smoother with no weigh-down and non greasy. Direction- after cleansing & conditioning with Oleo Therapy oil infused shampoo & conditioner apply to wet hair, massage into scalp & hair. Oil will instantly heat up for a gentle sensation as it nourishes. Leave on for 1-3 minutes then rinse. Can also be used as a pre-shampoo treatment. Their are 4 ampoules in a 0.5 oz. box

Perfecting oil essence- silky finish luminous shine with natural botanical and  100% vegan. Smoothes each strand for a silky shine and softness. Directions- apply 1-2 pumps evenly on damp or dry hair. Do not rinse, style as usual. 
L'Oreal Paris had sent me to review their Oleo Therapy hair expertise collection of oil infused shampoooil infused conditionerdeep recovery maskself-heating hot oil and perfecting oil essence. I had bought countless of hair collections for my overly dry damaged hair and none had meet my expectations. What interested me about Oleo Therapy is it has a 6 flower oil blend and sulfate-free. With just a small amount of shampoo covered my entire thick long hair. I noticed how well the shampoo washes my hair doesn't leave any shampoo residue plus after i rinse my hair feels silky smooth. After shampoo i immediately applied on conditioner and leave it on for 1-2 minutes, i noticed how instantly soft and incredibly smoothed out my dried brittle split ends. I really like this conditioner it had given my hair the softness and evenly smoothed from scalp to ends i was amazed with this conditioner. 

After conditioner i then applied self-heating hot oil, which is nothing like the other hot oils i normally buy. This hot oil heats up instantly to the ideal temperature. I apply and massage it to my scalp & hair, especially my split ends. I then leave on the hot oil for 1-3 minutes and once i rinse my hair has a gorgeous shine not greasy looking but just a beautiful natural luxurious shine. The deep recovery mask is a soft, very creamy cream with a small amount had covered my entire thick long hair, i leave on for 1-3 minutes. I noticed with deep recovery mask it had given my hair the restoration it needed in a long time also, it renewed the appearance of my hair. Perfecting oil essence is a glass pump bottle that can be applied on damp or dry hair. I tried either way dry or damp and it really works. With one or two pumps apply evenly, no need to rinse just style as usual. This leaves my hair amazingly feeling and looking healthier and more manageable. Since trying all of Oleo Therapy collection my hair is more manageable, easier to maintain and back to full of life. 

L'Oreal Paris online site prices for Oleo Therapy hair expertise collection:
Oil infused shampoo- 8.5 fl. oz. price is $6.99
Oil infused conditioner- 8.5 fl. oz. price is $6.99 
Deep recovery mask- 8.5 fl. oz. price is $8.99
Perfecting oil essence- 3.4 fl. oz pump glass bottle price is $12.99
Self-heating hot oil- intense repair treatment- 4 ampoules in a 0.5 oz. box price is $12.99

You can find them at www.lorealparisusa.com/ and you can also join L'Oreal Paris to get exclusive benefits right here and connect to L'Oreal Paris social network on FacebookYoutubeInstagram and Tumblr 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising