Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Age Defense Neck Cream Review #bodymerry

Lift, firm and hydrate the delicate skin of your neck and chest with Body Merry's Age Defense Neck Cream - a powerful moisturizer that firms, smoothes, nourishes and improves the suppleness and elasticity of your neck and décolleté.

The cream provides your skin with its daily staple requirements of vitamins, antioxidants and AHAs. 4% Vitamin C, 5% Glycolic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) are supported by powerful natural and organic ingredients such as Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice, Lemongrass and Rosehip Oil, to name just a few. Like all our products, the formula is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

I was sent to review age defense neck cream, which leaves my neck feeling great! It tightens, firms, smoothes and moisturize my skin leaving my skin feeling nourished and replenished. I absolutely love how my neck is becoming more youthful looking and renewed. The price is  $21.99 and can be found at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising