Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Advanced Green Tea Extract Review


A specialized caffeine-free blend of Green Tea Extract and Vitamin C that fortifies the immune system and provides a variety of invaluable health benefits. Green Tea Extract is plant-based supplement that has been shown to assist with weight loss and cholesterol reduction, as well as potentially lessening the risk of heart disease, diabetes and brain diseases. Adding Vitamin C with the powerful polyphenols of Green Tea can help increase antioxidant protection against free radicals to promote a stronger immune system and healthier well-being.

+ Increases Fat Burning
+ Improves Physical Performance
+ Packed with Antioxidants
+ All Natural
+ Helps Lower Cholesterol


Zenwise Labs is an online distributor of supplements designed to improve your everyday life. Our Goal is to dramatically enhance the health of our customers through high quality products and excellent customer care. All of our products are All Natural, Made in the USA, and GMP certified, so you know that you’re getting the strength, composition, quality, and purity displayed on the label. 

I was sent to review a bottle of 120 veggie capsules of green tea extract for weight loss. A pure & powerful all natural fat burner supplement 725 mg caffeine free diet capsules packed with green tea, vitamin C & antioxidants, helps lowers cholesterol, boosts health & strengthens immune system. Easy to swallow capsules, never upset my stomach nor given any other bad side effects unlike other green tea extracts i had bought had given me the shakes and upset my stomach. This weight loss supplement increases my energy level makes me last longer on my daily exercise routines. I absolutely love this weight loss supplement it improves my physical performance while increases my fat burning. I noticed how naturally super charged i feel without all the jitters or shakes. The price is $22.95 and can be found at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising