Monday, December 22, 2014

BRI Spirulina Review #BRISpirulina


Spirulina is a natural "algae" (cyanbacteria) powder that is incredibly high in protein and nutrients. When harvested correctly from non-contaminated ponds and bodies of water, it is one of the most potent nutrient sources available. It is largely made up of protein and essential amino acids, and I typically recommend it to clients who decide to remain vegetarian for its high natural iron content.

I was sent to review 100% pure & potent 2000mg. spirulina extra strength, which is rich in vitamins & mineral. Spirulina has many benefits such as supports immune system & cardiovascular health, helps as an allergy treatment, detox the body naturally, improves the digestive system and brain function, reduces inflammation and eases pms symptoms, supports eye health, prevents liver disorder. Also, boosts energy level, supports and cellular health. 

Their are 120 very easy to swallow veggie capsules in bottle, doesn't leave any aftertaste, upset stomach nor any other side effects. The suggested use is "take four veggie capsules daily." It works perfect for my pms symptoms it eases my cramps and aches, boost up my energy level i don't get fatigue when i have my pms symptoms. This is a wonderful product really like how it detox my body naturally i feel less bloated. What i like about this product is that it had a whole bunch of benefits for my body plus vitamins and minerals. 

The price is $17.95 and can be found at http://www.brinutrition.com/ 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers