Saturday, October 18, 2014

Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel☆Brightening Eye Cream☆ Review


I was sent to review glory eye bright gel brightening eye cream which has botanical hyaluronic acid plant stem cells, matrixyl 3000, organic aloe and vitamin E. The eye cream is for puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles, sagging, loss of tone and resilience. Dab around eyes, forehead and cheeks can be used as an all over face treatment and under makeup also can be used morning/night. 

What a luxurious feel when the eye cream is applied it has a smooth silky texture not greasy nor oily. I also apply the eye cream under makeup and what it does is makes my skin look flawless the eye cream penetrates very well and smooths out any puffiness and restore my skin tone texture. 

The price is $19.25 and is available at Amazon 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.