Thursday, October 30, 2014

Simplybeautiful Basic 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush Review #SimplyBeautifulShaving


I was sent to review 100% pure badger shaving brush that has 100% badger hair bristles that exfoliates the skin and creates a rich smoothing lather. It has an ivory color handle a densely filled brush head for a close comfortable shave. 

My friend loves his badger brush he mentioned to me that the badger makes great lather and scrubs his skin. The only thing he didn't like was the bristles kept coming come out. I personally don't like it because its made out of real badger but i wanted him to review this because it was something he been wanting to have for the longest and so far he likes it expect all the bristles falling out. 

The price is $14.82 and can be found at Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.