Friday, October 24, 2014

Ozeri Electric Wine Opener with Pourer & Stopper Review

Ozeri had sent to review pro electric wine opener with pourer & stopper  which has a foil cutter, recharging stand, ultra-light cordless design and rubberized soft grip. 
New 2nd generation battery opens up to 40 wine bottles in a single charge and it only takes just a few seconds for the wine opener to open a bottle of wine. Perfect for entertaining guest, parties, events, holiday, birthdays etc. 
I love this wine opener it really saves me time, its less hassle and makes no mess nor spills. This have been the best wine opener i ever had its quick to open and theirs no need to put any pressure, push or pull because this wine opener makes it very simple to enjoy wine anytime. 

This would make the perfect holiday gift to any wine lover! You can find the electric wine opener at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising